You’ve already consolidated your loans. Life threw you some curveballs, and your student loan payments got away from you. You forgot to pay them, you couldn’t pay them, and you’re in default. Now what? How do you get out of default and get this loan under control again? You must rehabilitate your loan. What does that mean, you ask? That’s where we come in.
Contact us at 888-306-9240, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm MST or fill out the form and one of our Denver, Colorado representatives will call you back and get you more details on how to start the process.
- Assign you a dedicated rehabilitation specialist within 48 hours
- Notify the collection agency to stop making harassing phone calls within 48 hours
- Negotiate with the collection agency for an affordable rehab payment
- Complete and submit the collection agency financial disclosure
- Complete and submit the rehab agreement
- Get you in an affordable repayment plan to rehabilitate your loan
- Ensure the National Student Loan Database is updated